- A must-see and friendly Jazz-club on the international program
- Between two pieces, you can also melt for the many cocktails and small homemade snacks
Jazz Club - Duc des Lombards
Since 1984, the Duke of the Lombards has been a jazz club and restaurant in the capital.
Its warm welcome, comfort and acoustics make it one of the must of international jazz. Wynton Marsalis, Bireli Lagrene or Ahmad Jamal stop over in this blue note lair where the young hopes of Jazz are also revealed. In the centre of Paris, in a district full of life and history, the Duke of Lombards gathers his eclectic and meticulously chosen notes through a demanding programme that is always in tune with current events. A true temple of jazz life, everything is thought of, designed and built with a single concern in mind, to transmit the love of music.
What is included?
- Entrance to the show with skip the line.
- Champagne (quantity defined by the reserved option).
By metro: line 1,4, 7, 11, 14 “Châtelet".
Good to know
- Concerts from Monday to Saturday at 7:30 pm and 9:30 pm
- No dinner-concert option available
- No dress required